TJ's Welcome!

Hi there!

My name is TJ Ford, and I'll be one of your vice chairs for BMUN LXVII's WHO. I'm also incredibly excited to see you all in a couple months (so soon!) and wanted to tell you all a little about myself beforehand. Like Henry, I'm also from Southern California and am in my last year at Cal studying Cognitive Science. I hope to one day become a physician-scientist and continue researching while practicing medicine. Outside of class, I intern at UCSF where I help research how rhythm training can affect cognition.

Separately, I love writing, reading, and learning about the world (hence my interest in international relations.) I learned more than I can articulate from my time as a delegate, chair, and USG about myself, teamwork, and problem-solving, and genuinely owe so much to the program that shaped me as a student and person overall. I can't wait to meet all of you and close out my eight years in Model UN with this as my final conference.

Best,
TJ Ford

Comments

  1. Hey TJ! My name is Lauren and my partner, Isabelle, and I are representing the Untied Kingdom this year at BMUN. This is our first time at this conference, and despite the nerves, both of us are more than excited to attend. We can't believe the conference is in less than a week, and we are eager to participate in a fun debate! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to WHO!

Children in Conflict zones

CRISPR babies are REAL - and scientists are creating them